The Cedars Home Care offers a caring and sensitive service which aims to ensure that the elderly can remain at home with a quality level of care that incorporates dignity and respect, promoting your independence and choice.
Varying levels of care are available to meet our customers needs. Calls begin at 30 mins, but we are also able to provide live-in support. Individual packages are developed to support you and your loved ones.
Our care workers receive training in the latest techniques to provide a complete service that meets a range of complex care and support needs for people receiving care at home. Through our programme of mentoring and monitoring we re-enforce best practice and develop a committed and motivated care team.
A member of our team is always there for you, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Here are details of some of services that we offer, this is not exhaustive. We will always try to meet the diverse needs of our customers; matching staff by skills and suitability, we are giving you a friend that cares.
- Companionship and socialising
- Preparing meals and support with eating
- Shopping, collecting pensions medications and similar chores
- Washing, bathing, dressing and undressing
- Managing continence
- Light household cleaning
- Assisting with washing, ironing, laundry and linen
- Going on outings and assisting with community based activities
- Support with a handyman, driver, gardener
Areas We Cover
- Golders Green
- Mill Hill